Leadformly Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any subsequent amendment or replacement legislation (“Act”) and from the 25th of May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the data controller is Leadformly Limited a company registered in England with its registered office at The Manor House, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, UK.
Our data protection officer for the purpose of the Act is Marcus Taylor.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you.
Information you provide directly to us
How you provide information to us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, fill in forms on our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or Services, use our apps, enter a competition or promotion, respond to a survey, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, report a problem to our Site and when you use the services, features or resources made available on our Site generally.
Categories of personal data you provide: The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, website URL, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you
How we collect information: Each time you visit our Site we may automatically collect information about your visit to our Site. We may collect technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from a page and any phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We do not draw up user profiles or link such data to any personal data.
Categories of personal data we collect: We may collect your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, website URL, personal description and photograph.
Information we receive from other sources
How we collect or receive information: We may receive information about you from other websites we operate or other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that information that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
We may receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, affiliates or sub-contractors who provide technical, payment or delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers or credit reference agencies).
Categories of personal data we may collect or receive: We may collect or receive your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, website URL, personal description and photograph.
Uses made of information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
Information you provide directly to us. We will use this information:
- To improve customer service.
- To personalise your user experience.
- To process payments for use of our Services.
- To inform you of promotions, contests, surveys, or Site or Services features.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and Services that you request from us. For example to send you information and updates about your order, or to respond to your inquiries, questions and requests.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your personal data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your personal data (the opt-in newsletter form).
- To notify you about changes to our Site and Services.
- To ensure that content from our Site and Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer and provide our Site and Services to you and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our Site and Services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site and Services safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site and Services about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you provide directly to us and information we collect about you. We may use information we receive from other sources and the combined information for any or all of the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties.
Within our group: We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
With third parties: We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. For example: hosting centres, suppliers who deliver our e-newsletter, our app live chat, payment and delivery service providers, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 250 women aged over 25 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men living in London). We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will only share your information that is essential for such third parties to provide services on our behalf.
Information we disclose to third parties: We may disclose your information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Leadformly Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
Our Site and Services are accessible via the Internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site and Services from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to post your data on our Site or within the Services, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
Protection of your Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Site or via our Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right under the Act and/or the GDPR to request, free of charge:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification of your personal data.
- Erasure of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
Where we process your personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes, if you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please click on the opt-out options and we will remove you from our mailing lists.
We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Site for the purposes set out below.
If you delete your account or ask us to do so, your personal data will be deleted within 365 days and the remaining information shall be anonymised for analytical purposes.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site or Services. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
Age of Users
This Site is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
Our intention is to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal data. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive very seriously. We encourage people to notify us if they think that our collection or use of their personal data is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed.
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data please contact us as set below or contact our supervisory authority in the UK:
The Information Commissioner’s Office at, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England (“ICO”)
The Manor House, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, UK
Email: [email protected]